yeah, it's me. I have not posted anything in an embarrassing amount of time but the plan is to finally write something again on a regular basis. No kidding. So I hope there are some of you left and maybe even happy to read me again. I am really fond of this blog of mine and I want to give it the attention it deserves, with a greater variety of topics. Also, there is a need to change this old design so I am hoping to find time for this soon. I really do not enjoy looking at my blog. But anyway, here I am. Life went on and I tried to keep up with your blogs at least but I have to admit that I am a bit behind on that as well. But I have not forgotten about you.
Things that are going on....
- I am currently reading "Will travel for vegan food" by Kristen Lajeunesse which is very inspiring to do something inspiring. Exactly what I need right now. I am truly enjoying this book because it's a mix of vegan food and traveling but the focus is much more on the traveling part which is a blessing in my opinion. I started this book a long time ago and had to give it a break but now I am back and almost done. Guess I will finish it today. Anybody interested in a review? Or book reviews in general? Not sure if I should give it a go.
Update - just finished the book and loved it very very much.
- I am weirdly fascinated by the announcement of the Full House reunion. I feel like I have to watch it once it is on tv. I truly loved that show as a kid although Stephanie was always pretty annoying....but at least there was Kimmy. And Comet, the dog.
- I feel like I will have to buy a new laptop in the new future. Not really excited about this.
I also need a new printer. Electronic devices do not like me very much.
- There's a tiny brown mouse living in my backyard and once it gets dark, she comes out to get some cat food out of the bowl for the neighborhood cats. I can watch her for hours carrying cat food to her hiding place. I provided some mouse-appropriate food though. I don't think cat food is the best diet for a mouse. I named her Bertha.
- I have not worn dungarees in many years but I feel like I want to wear one again.
- My pile of books to read is growing and growing. Also thanks to my wonderful and thoughtful friends Erin, Martha and Em. I love you guys!
- I am considering to cut my hair off again. A final decision has not been made yet.
- I love discovering new vegan goodies so I recently tried some all vegan Prinzenrolle-like cookies (basically two round cookies with a chocolate cream in the middle), vish filet (so good that I wanted to buy more but they were all sold out!), rice milk quinoa chocolate, a frozen curry (I usually do not eat frozen meals at all but I had to try this one. Never saw a vegan frozen meal in the store before), peppermint chocolate (a combination I usually do not even like but the package looked great), some nugget-y kind of things....seeing the large vegan selection in the stores nowadays really makes me happy.
- I need one of these vacuum cleaner robot things. I always get excited when I see them.
So, what's new with you? Read you soon - I promise.