Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bunny rain boots, literary scarves and an international meow. {Ten On Tuesday}

Hallo meine Lieben,

welcome to another (pretty rainy) Ten On Tuesday. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here


1. Please sign the #befurfree campaign and save Kimi and all the other innocent animals being killed for fur. You can also follow on Instagram @savekimi. PS: Fuck Burberry. 

2. I am a little bit in love with these rain boots. Bunnies!



3. 37 ways to proudly wear your love for books. I do like books and I cannot lie. (Are we friends on Goodreads yet?) I guess I need a bookcase phone case now. 

4. Speaking of books... A literary scarf seems to be a good gift for all bookaholics. 



5. I love desserts. I really do. Best part of a meal. But I cannot eat sweet stuff for breakfast. No oatmeal, marmalade etc. 

6. I went to a flea market on Sunday and I ended up not finding anything. I think that never happened before. The only thing I liked was crazy expensive. 

7. Okay, this makes me smile every time I look at it. It is "Miau" in German by the way. 




8. I need to start working out more again. I do go for a walk almost every single day but I rarely do the Jillian Michaels workouts anymore. I guess I got a bit tired of her. Maybe I need to find something else I like better. Yoga would be good.  

9. On Saturday I made some pretty great banana bread...with poppy seeds, whole grain flour, almonds, mandarin oranges and cinnamon. And no sugar. It might not look that great but it surely tastes fantastic. 



10. It's October which means it's time to watch some horror movies. That's my plan for next weekend.

Have a fantastic week! Thanks for reading!






24 comments:

  1. #2 - cute boots!

    #4 - those literary scarves are wonderful & definitely great gifts for book lovers. if you happen to have nothing to read, you can read your scraf, right?

    #9 - oh, I thought it was burnt toast, those ingredients sounds extremely healthy, maybe I should try some

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, you are right. Even when you forget your book at home you are safe with that scarf! :)

      I agree that the banana bread does not look very tasty but it was so delicious!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Great boots and scarf and poster. Yuck Burberry, disgusting trashy brand worn by disgusting trashy people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katrin

    The scarf looks very trendy!! This cat cartoon is very funny! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your banana bread is delicious! That kitty poster is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So adorable! :) The banana bread tastes a lot better than it looks. It was so delicious!

      Delete
  5. Oh my god! That literary scarf is amazing :-). I did not know these things existed. I am going to get one. Thanks so much!

    And I completely agree with number 5! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need such a scarf as well, they are perfect! Glad you like it!

      I think most people love sweet stuff for breakfast but I just cannot do it. Don't know why!

      Delete
  6. I love the idea of this post - and the banana bread! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Molly! The banana bread definitely tastes a lot better than it looks! :) I will bake it again!

      Delete
  7. That cake sounds amazing! I love poppy seed cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! I love anything with poppyseeds! I made scones with poppyseeds yesterday!

      Delete
  8. That scarf is perfect! I've said it once, and I'll say it again... you find the cutest stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I am doing my best! I thought you would like the scarf as well!

      Delete
  9. I didn't know you were on Goodreads! I just added you!

    Working out is always a daunting task for me, too. I've started just doing 30 minutes a day of exercise and it's enough to keep me fit, but not so much that I dread doing it every day. Maybe try something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for adding me! I did not know you were on there!

      Yeah, I usually go for a walk in the evening, ca 45 minutes and that works fine for me. I was doing those Jillian Michaels workouts and they are only 30 minutes but I got sick of them after a while. Now I need to find something else I enjoy! And definitely not longer than 30 minutes. :)

      Delete
  10. Any good scary movies lately? I haven't seen any good ones except for the old stand-bys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. But I read about "The Town that dreaded Sundown" and I want to check it out. It sounds promising. It is a remake of a movie from the 70s and it has a serial killer in it. :)

      Delete
  11. These rain boots are purrrty - I can’t believe there are bunnies all over! Me either, I don’t like sweet stuff for breakfast, too - I hate sweet oatmeal, porridge and stuff like that, but I love desserts! Yay we are twinsies! Looks delicious, the poppy banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need some bunny rain boots, they are sooo cute! I am glad I am not the only one who does not like sweet stuff for breakfast! Seems like everybody else does. :) I do like oatmeal, just not for breakfast. Sometimes I eat it in the evening! But we really have so much in common, twin! :) The bread was delicious, even when it did not look that great!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...